Thursday, April 24, 2008

Do you smile often?

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Fat Free Ranch...I like the taste better

What is your favorite fast food restaurant food item?
Lately...Burgerville - Tillamook Pepper Bacon Cheeseburger

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant food item?
PF Changs - Lettuce Wraps

Where is your favorite pizza from?
Garlic Jims - Chicken, Bacon, Ranch

What do you like to put on your toast?
butter, strawberry jam

What is your wallpaper on your computer?
wedding picture of me and the hubby - big smooch

What color of cell phone do you have?
blue and grey

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
weird question...teeth I guess, and endometriosis in my surgery

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
probably moving a chair from the living room to the family room by myself

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
yes, a few times...I used to get hit in the head a lot playing sports

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
no way

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I just got to change my name and I'm pretty fond of it now :)

What color do you like to wear?
Lately, purple, teal and I wear a lot of black at work

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
No way, that would probably kill me...I'm a big wuss

What is in your left pocket?
$1...woohoo!

Is Napolean Dynamite a good movie?
Yes, so dumb that it's funny...and it sticks with you, great quotes

Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
a little of both

Do you sit or stand in the shower?
both, sit in the beginning then stand once I have woken up enough

Could you live with roommates?
Did for many years, loved it. I have a crush on my new roomie :)

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
too many! I need a new pair of brown ones though, they broke!

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
car accident a few years ago, rear-ender...NOT my fault! Crazy lady was walking on the freeway and caused a big car pile-up

What do you want to be when you grow up?
haha, still working on that, happy with a family and a doing something that I love

Last Friend/s you talked to?
Cassie, Jackie

Last person who called you?
Kathy, my mother-in-law

Last person you hugged?
Ry, my body pillow tonight though...hehe

Favorites
Season:
I like the snow, but I LOVE the sunshine of summertime

Holiday:
Definitely Christmas, no contest...and I'm a big fan of birthdays

Day of the week:
Friday, because I know I have a few days of rest ahead

Month:
probably September, my birthday and a bunch of family members birthdays fall in that month...except I am looking forward to July this year when I get to meet my new nephew!

Flower:
orchids, I love all tropical showers

Missing someone?
My family, as always, and some friends that I don't get to see very often

Mood?
A little irritable and annoyed that I STILL have a headache

Listening to?
Pandora Radio on my computer - Pearl Jam, Jack Johnson, Taylor Swift and Kate Voegle mix...random

Watching?
Gossip Girl...guilty pleasure, then One Tree Hill tonight - double feature!

Worrying about something?
more just wanting to feel better, wanting things to go my way sometime soon

First place you went this morning?
shower, then work

What can you not wait to do?
in life? - lots of things, have a family, see Ry as a Dad, move up in my career
this weekend? - See my family :) and play with my nieces
this summer? - hopefully take a week off, would love to paint the trim on our house and get our yard figured out, take some weekend trips with Ry to the beach, get a tan somehow :)

What's the last movie you saw?
Juno, with mom...it was cute

Do you smile often?
As much as possible...they are contagious :)

No comments: