Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Oregon Coast Weekend with the fam

A few weeks ago my mom, dad and little brother took a trip to the Oregon Coast for my dad's 51st birthday! I had to work Saturday so Ryan and I joined the fam Saturday evening in Seaside. It was Labor Day weekend so we were able to stay until Monday evening and we had such a great time. My parents rented an awesome townhouse a few blocks from downtown Seaside and we went to the arcade, went out for a great dinner, went surfing, BBQ'd steaks, spent the afternoon walking around Cannon Beach and had wonderful Tillamook ice cream cones and strolled along the beach checking out possible rental spots for next year!

Here are a few pics from the weekend!

Posing in fun and funky hats at the hat store! The feather was my favorite :)

The hubby and brother, TJ, toasting their raw oysters. This was TJ's first experience with uncooked oysters and he said, I quote "It tasted like I just swallowed a big loogie." It was pretty cute.

Me and the parents at dinner. I know mom doesn't like this picture, but we actually got a big SMILE on dad so I had to throw it in! Mom and I enjoying the weather on the last day at the beach house. Can't wait to go back!

No comments: