Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Eve in Colville

Christmas was in Colville, WA this year and Christmas Eve was spent with my Dad's side of the family at my parent's house. We had a great time and I wanted to share a few pictures. There were so many to choose from so I have just picked out some of my favorites for now!Adysen & Bayleigh with their curlers, getting ready for Christmas Eve! They look so grown up here! You should have seen when we first took the curlers out...they looked like Curly Sue. Me & Ady
Little man Parker. He has the sweetest smile.
The girlies.
Me, Tiff & TJ...plus a little sneaker in the bottom left :)
The Christmas Eve fam. Grandma & Grandpa Tripp in the middle.
Me & this guy I know :)
This is one of my all time favorites!
Ryan with what I think was his favorite present...new spices - all his favorite kinds for BBQ'in!

The gang. We love you all.

No comments: