Tuesday, June 10, 2008

View from my desk...

So, I was just thinking about how tired I was of looking at my computer today so I decided to share my view with everyone :) Well, one of my views...I work out of two different areas (hoping to get my very own office with more than two walls soon!)...one cubicle, one open area. I would LOVE my own space. I like my co-workers and all, but what I would give to have a place to call my own!

I don't know if it is easy to see or not, but I have fortunes from fortune cookies all over my desk. I LOVE fortune cookie fortunes. I know they are silly, but I still love them. Every now and then they can give you a little bit of hope, however hokey they might be. Here are a few of my favorites out of what I have collected so far:
"The star of riches is shining on you"
"You never hesitate to tackle the most difficult problems"
"You will soon gain something you have always desired"
"You are realistic and others can relate to you"
"Make use of your finest talents"

I always seem to be able to relate them to what is going on in my life. No matter what it says, I try to find a way to put a positive spin on it :) I'm some sort of a wishful thinker in that sense I guess. We just decided we are going to Panda Express for lunch today so hopefully I will get a good new one! Ryan says your fortune won't come true unless you eat the entire cookie before reading the fortune (I think he made this up just to drive me crazy)....this is really hard for me, but I'm learning to be patient :) A valuable lesson I could definitely use some work on!

No comments: