Sunday, June 1, 2008

I Heart MUSIC

I have been really into music lately, more than normal, so I have been downloading some new music today and I have found some stuff that I really like. I don't know if anyone has heard of her, but Julianne Hough (you might have seen her as a dancer on Dancing with the Stars) is actually pretty good. I was skeptical, but I got her album on iTunes today and her single "Had That Song in my Head All Day" - it plays on her website if you click on it- is really cute and pretty catchy.

Other songs and artists I have been listening to lately (some old, some new):
I Saw God Today - George Staight...I could listen to this on repeat
Secondhand Serenade
Mercy - Duffy...I like her sound
Viva la Vida - Coldplay...their new album comes out this month
You're Gonna Miss This - Trace Adkins
Take A Bow - Rhianna...fun to sing in the car!
New Soul - Yael Niam
Miss Higgins
Kate Voegele - From One Tree Hill, her whole album is pretty good
Matt White
Fever - Peggy Lee...oldie but a goodie
Say - John Miller...I don't usually like him, but I like this song
I'm Still a Guy - Brad Paisley...It's not my favorite song, but he's one of the most clever country songwriters :)
Tough - Craig Morgan...almost makes me cry everytime
Just Like a Star- Corinne Bailey Rae...her whole album is really good too
Miranda Lambert...I've liked her ever since she was on Nashville Star a few years back

No comments: